We’re updating Heads!

I’m a GFX creator, and yes this will impact me, but it’s joever I suppose. No more of that :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

bruh people now posting memes here :sob::sob:

5 Likes

jumbo suace!!! i cat nwait to be jumbo josh in roblox once and for all with this awesome update!

4 Likes

i spat out my entire damn drink
what on gods earth is that thing.

2 Likes

How roblox expect we rig or do shoulder pals with this demon face

9 Likes

yeah thats how it is right now public lounge

3 Likes

Except they are. How will anyone be able to get the classic faces after you specifically decide to put them off-sale, unable to be used by newer players or those that did not purchase the face. You’re quite literally making them go away. By a year or two with your decision, it’ll ONLY be animated faces.

It’s amazing how completely tone-deaf and blind you people are. When we say NO, you continue. When we have specific issues, you just slap on more details and expect it to solve everything. When we specify, you just lie. ESPECIALLY when we say “These heads are expensive, this isn’t viable” and you don’t even BOTHER to answer the question, just say “Well erm people are gonna be able to make it themselves”.

At this rate, I will never believe another claim from this company when it comes to removing R6 and anything associated with it. Scumbags.

10 Likes

the new Know-it-all Grin, now available to all users and the only one currently purchasable.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Can we also get a way to change the sizes? it would be extremely useful for accessories that look small on bigger heads.

2 Likes

this happens with my friend’s avatar when having black neck fluff head accessory on.
absolutely ready for production use!

7 Likes

praying for all furries that have avatars that don’t cover the head

8 Likes

guys, who is going to tell him? :grimacing:

3 Likes

this is an eldritch and uncanny horror the world does not need to be exposed to this

1 Like

Those eyes are amazingly optimised!

You think Roblox cares about accessory compatibility? :DD

3 Likes

i don’t have a webcam so i’m safe from this apocalypse :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t know how the “Retro Smiley” face that I’m currently wearing would look in animated form. I really, really hope that they do it in a blocky, rigid kind of way and not the smooth, “so retro” kind; I would be heavily disappointed if so.

Will people still get the equivalent classic face from buying a dynamic face? I hope that it’s implying it will, but it also seems likely that those classic faces will become impossible to get once those faces get the upgrade.

I’m also guessing that they’ll increase the prices for the low-priced items as well, so it would be wise to get them while they’re still cheap!

Oooh, interesting. Does that mean we can place an accessory anywhere in a specified region? If so, then that would be cool! I hope that the positions that get set carry into both R6 and R15 forms with no issues.

So, does this mean that there will be two limiteds (the original classic limited and a new dynamic limited) or will the limited properties of the classic face be transferred into the updated dynamic face, making the classic face non-limited and untradeable? It would be nice to clarify how this work before updating those limiteds.

2 Likes

oh my god what the hell is that

4 Likes

Sadly no, the limiteds will update as a whole, losing their entire value.

2 Likes

what is going on in this post bruh :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes