We’re updating Heads!

This quote says we’ll receive an animated head imitating each classic face owned, but these images of my inventory say otherwise. I have the Stevie Standard and Man Face, but that’s it. Where’s my animated Chill face? Or animated Classic Male face? Apparently I still need to purchase both for 100+ robux each, which is insane considering this post implies they were supposed to be given for free to anyone who owned the original faces. (and, to be completely honest, I think I voluntarily bought the two animated faces I currently own a while back to test it out, so there’s no proof that I’ve received any faces at all).

Who knows, maybe Roblox is just trying to save us from receiving animated faces because they know how bad they are. But as much as I wish that was the case, since I’m proud I currently only have two monstrosities in my inventory, it’s probably not the truth.

1 Like

8 Likes

trust me, they’re gonna opt for “so retro” :3

4 Likes

Don’t forget the shading errors!

9 Likes

no offense but knowing how roblox have utterly butchered other faces, do you really think they’ll put in the effort to make it good and not the most uncanny wrong thing ever

3 Likes

let’s hope in the future roblox removes the bad idea board like how they have removed all these other things

2 Likes

Trust me, I’ve known for years that these companies will do anything to shill for more cash in their pockets. This is just the biggest proof of it, but it’s happened for years and it’ll continue to happen.

Now every time you guys find some dumb, tasteless meme on Twitter about the CEO, you can come back to this decision and realize none of these employees are your friend and you WILL be sacrificed for their benefit.

1 Like

Dinamic heads mesh =)))))))))))))))

2 Likes

Wait I’m actually curious on how they’re gonna handle faces like this.

2 Likes

simple, they take Stevie Standard and rotate it 180 degrees =)

3 Likes

Of course, they’re going to flip the dynamic heads upside down, or they’re not going to handle this at all.

3 Likes

they’ll probably take the lazy way out and flip the existing Stevie Standard upside down without changing anything else (assuming that’s possible with the engine)

I’ll be crossing my fingers and hoping to god that they have someone with a heart that can deal with these edge cases in the right way.

3 Likes

this idea is worse then prank calling the police

7 Likes

this isnt even just about old roblox anymore this is just deathly uncanny and making things so much harder to work with

4 Likes

god damn bruh we get it but is it that deep?

1 Like

honestly same here with the :3 face i use, im hoping they could do something nice with it but i wouldn’t be surprised if its utterly torn to shreds!!

1 Like

What about the eye glows ones? Are they actually gonna add neon material or just recolor lol

1 Like

i actually will wear whatever the hell they come up with to replace Visual Studio Seized Up For 45 Seconds… Again

1 Like

I cant like more posts because i liked many real posts