We’re updating Heads!

I did make a post about that
Litterly made an edit where it looked like it was bundled up and said
“Thats how to do it”
They could do the opposite too with giving styles with classic faces

6 Likes

They could do the opposite too where they bundle the style with the classic face

6 Likes

bros got that peaceful za vibes

4 Likes

chill 0.1% seconds after the new update:

5 Likes

I agree, that could make this update better.

6 Likes

Welp, this aged like milk. Now the classic face is offsale and replaced with the dynamic head so you can no longer get it, and you are forced to get the dynamic head version instead. And only the Dynamic Head because they still haven’t even bundled it like most people said Roblox should’ve done.

1 Like

It’s all so frustrating. They definitely know nobody likes the dynamic heads.

5 Likes

I think will dynamic head update is flop

3 Likes

I went to the catalog and found this. Seems like Roblox is going for another round of animated faces?

2 Likes

From what I can tell, some of them still have their non-animated variants still on-sale, such as Suspicious.

EDIT: As of September 27, 2023, Suspicious is offsale. (the classic face) How sad.

3 Likes

Those look horrifying, I’m not joking… Who would want to buy these? no offense

2 Likes

Most of them are still being put off sale. Roblox didn’t listen. Buy these while you still can.

2 Likes

make classic face went offsale

get huge backlash

make “bought classic face for give you free dynamic heads”

roblox don’t want it

make classic face went offsale for uploading new dynamic heads again

roblox is joke

1 Like

This is upcoming dynamic heads

1 Like

That’s supposed to be the “:3” face?

1 Like

Some of them look alright in my opinion, but others look off-putting, such as “:-/”, “Friendly Smile”, and “Laughing Fun”.

Nightmare fuel at its finest.

Oh man, poor Check It. There are a few that still look ‘off’ to me, and Check It is probably the one that stands out the most.

Honestly some of these I’d rather see be taken offsale than be slipped the Stevie. ‘Hmmm…’ and ‘Stare’ are my all-time favorites. Would rather see them retired than suffer that indignity.

1 Like

I also forgot to point out that Roblox ended up misspelling the title on one of the heads. When is this going to be fixed?
(Correct title should not have an extra F after “Sure”.)

1 Like

This is not how you do the :3 face!

Poor :3, banished to the eternal firey hells of getting a bad recreation…

Be sure to watch until the end to see the issue with it.

3 Likes