We’re updating Heads!

Roblox is thinking :3 has a mustache-

3 Likes

Well technically speaking, that is how “:3” is supposed to look because the emoticon it’s based off of is meant to look like a cat.

If only it didn’t look so creepy…

this aged well “more backlash in just a few hours than any other update in 2023”

6 Likes

And yet, they’re still going through with it. What the hell?

3 Likes

oh god that is awful–

please roblox give it just a small mouth below the 3, and connect it too.

1 Like

What’s even more unsettling about this is the fact that I can see where the eyebrows would have been if the face had eyebrows.

naw I’m sick and tired of this company ruining their website. If they remove R6 I quit. This company is a joke. I can’t even wear whatever I want I’m forced to wear what “they want” therefore this company is gonna go downhill and they’ll lose everything they’ve ever owned.

2 Likes

bruh you guys have bigger things to worry about

1 Like

Oh no! cohen30 is going to leave Roblox because they are removing R6! Anyways…

get flagged
I KNOW I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

omg you unlocked imagepowers(free flag)

I like how when people have nothing to do in a situation they wanna involve theirself into a conversation they had no part in to begin with. Like wow, so mature omg

What has this conversation even turned into :skull:

1 Like

I dont even know, we have an underaged member and a imageer (no, not you) on this forum. Like bro what :sob:

you seem like a 6 year old because of your grammar :skull: :skull:

Oh, I didn’t know you were from 2012! Respect to you

bro is google searching reasons to put in before he gets caught :skull:

that didn’t even make sense you’re just making yourself look uneducated “bro is” you talking to a audience with 1 person?

Yeah that sentence alone explains your age with an uneducated generation that has a need to copy others comebacks and have a need to put themself on blast for a online game over an opinion who’s more superior. I’m simply venting an issue

i’m 14 not 5 or smth-

okay yes i was 12 when i joined this forum, my birthday didn’t happen yet

then why are you ‘virtually chatting’ to me you’re a kid.

Anyways, delete this off-topic non sense and leave my vent and go on with your days.

1 Like