We believe this bug is losing us revenue

Reproduction Steps

I don’t think this is a reproducible bug since this is affected by a complete unknown outside factor without the need to do anything at all

Expected Behavior

To see the correct amount of pending Robux after the tax cut

Actual Behavior

We only see a fraction of the actual Robux that is supposed to be displayed under the sales of goods list. We did see a drastic decline in revenue over the past few days and its quite steep when it normally stays pretty consistent. This leads me and my team to believe that the amount displayed under sales of goods is accurate. We’re not sure if this is truly the case or if this is purely a visual bug so if anyone knows what’s going on here that would be much appreciated!

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Rocket Kidz - Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-11-28 00:11:00 (-06:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-12-03 00:12:00 (-06:00)

2 Likes

Hey @OKevinO , apologies for the late response, does this happen to be the same issue as Recent sales showing reduced Robux amounts on individual purchases ?

Could you check if the marked solution there makes sense to you? This is likely either due to commissions or due to percentage-based revenue payouts.

1 Like

Ahh of course, I did not see the tooltip near the text which explains what’s happening. That definitely makes sense now that I look at it but definitely needs to be communicated slightly better because I can see why this could easily be confusing for developers. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.