We created a fundraising game to ROBLOX - looking for feedback please!

Game Link: PLS FUND (DONATION GAME) - Roblox
Game Trailer: ROBLOX PLS FUND - OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER - YouTube

You’re probably thinking something along the lines of “Oh no, not another donation game!”, right?
Whilst it is a donation game, we believe that our aim differs from those currently available on ROBLOX.

So… how does PLS FUND differ?

At PLS FUND our primary goal is to help player’s find worthy projects to donate to, and easily receive donations for projects of their own:

Whether it be gathering funds to kickstart their upcoming game, showcasing their commissions, or even just saving up for their dream avatar item, we want to provide the platform to do so.

We aim to provide an intuitive user experience in a completely different way to other donation games with our goal in mind where players can easily visualise the progress that they have made across their fundraising journey, as well as giving them the ability to share more details about why they are looking for donations.

To us, it’s about more than just giving and receiving donations - we focus on the things that could happen after those donations.

We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions!

– Aws

5 Likes

so, in short words

this game is “another donation game”, but a lot better!

3 Likes

It is a donation game, yes - but a different type of one, thank you for your kind words!

2 Likes

If we buy VIP of 1 day (for example), it ends on 24 hours after buying or ends after 24 hours of using it?

Because it doesn’t seems fair to end 1 day after buy it if we need to active it each 30 mins.

1 Like

I will look into this and see what we can do to make it fairer for players - thank you for your feedback!

2 Likes

I really like this idea, but I still think that it’s basically just “another donation game.” If the game is supposed to be a place for developers to fund their games, it’s not really living up to its title, since as soon as I joined it was absolutely infested with beggars and children pleading for Robux. I don’t really think there is any more space for donation games on Roblox, but nonetheless, I wish you good luck on your project.

Thank you so much for your feedback; unfortunately it has been difficult for us to reach our intended audience (developers working on game projects etc) but we are still hopeful!