We should be able to open and close team create from the site

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to enter team create without getting locked out of my own place.
I get stuck at this screen way too many times. It’s almost by chance that I’m able to enter this place. And the odds are not in my favor.

after waiting a ridiculous amount I get sent to this page.

If Roblox would be able to address this issue I’d have an heck of a lot easier time editing my places. I work a lot in team create cause I’m more of a team person. And not being able to work in my group places is very frustrating.

I’ve been able to enter other team create places easier than others. I’ve only been having difficulties entering the NewBrooklyn place. I’ve been able to enter other team create places perfectly fine. Something gives me a hunch that this is rather a bug.

However, the point of this post was to ask to add a feature where you could open/close team create on the website itself. I really don’t want the only “disable team create” button to be in the team create place itself.

9 Likes

In the meantime, you can close team create by shutting down all servers.

3 Likes

Didn’t “Shutdown all servers” or something similar work that way?
or am I making things up
Edit: Sharksie was faster lol

As a developer is currently hard working with a team while using a bad connection.

Some times my connection is so bad to acces some places and change something, and it usually takes a lot of times for me to join a huge game with team create.

I would request a button, at the side of the button (inactive/active) in Develop > Games, a button to turn on and off the team create from the website.
Like in this image that I used expect element to make:

So if there is any problem in joining, or slow network and I just want to change something, it will be easier.

9 Likes

I support this too, My game crashed and I still can’t open it because of team create.

full support, i don’t know why this isn’t a thing

Support!! I’ve been having this issue all day. This morning, the other member of my team was out and it was taking ages to connect me. Would’ve been really useful to turn it off from the site.

Not sure if this is considered a bump, but all pointers seem to lead back to this thread.

As of today, this issue is occurring: Current Team Create issues
When issues such as this happen, it is impossible to turn off team create to then edit games.

This is exceptionally bad if you’re a developer who is time pressed, or perhaps you are a front page game who needs to issue a critical fix for something, and cannot access your game to do so.

Team create has come a long way since the initial creation of this thread, but website support in general still lacks.

2 Likes

As a note to those reading, it seems there is a temporary fix. However I’m not impressed with how it is done.

We shouldn’t need to rely on an API to disable this. It will only turn developers away.

Seeing as there is an API that already exists to do this, it should be relatively simple to add a button to the page anyway to do this.

1 Like