Weapons Builder for hire

I am offering my building services for people who need a weapons builder. You can see a full range of my builds here.

I can take robux payments or other. Thanks.

Here’s one of my most recent builds.

10 Likes

Surprised someone hasn’t snatched you up already haha.

Totally recommend this guy from seeing his work.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment!

I’m pretty amazed by the showcase script itself too.

The current popular shooter titles aim for a bit more rounder weapons, so that sort of improvement might sell your weapons completely. Your weapons are a mixture of both round and blocky which gives it a bit of an inconsistent feel, but we all have our taste :slight_smile:

If those are the only weapons you’ve made recently, from my experience people would have to make a few more to sharpen the skills to the max.

I’m just judging from my perspective, those weapons are still really great.

1 Like

Are you considering making meshparts in the future?

1 Like

Can you optimize weapons in Blender or another 3D modeling program and import them back into ROBLOX? That would be a huge pro.

I considered it, but I have no knowledge of blender.

Thanks, I hopefully will be able to create more weapons which can fill up the showcase, some of the weapons there are very old but my most recent weapons such as the P250, KBCK and ICS-190 try to achieve somewhat some consistency in the builds. I experimented a bit with the P250 as I thought that there wasn’t a great need for a gun to have a smooth handle, as the players hand will be over it most of the time. I haven’t been able to develop for a while as my computer died so I am currently using a laptop. Hopefully I can create consistent creations design wise and hopefully create more concept weapons. Thanks for your feedback it’s greatly appreciated.

The weapons look very nice, and I have my eye on that musket if I ever get my civil war game into code. It seems the weapons in general are a little heavy on the CSG count, though.

Also, check your wood grain on the musket :evil:

1 Like

Wood Reviewer would not approve. I do like my usage of CSG but with my style I wouldn’t be able to achieve the detail without it. No one else has had their hands on that musket so I could hold on to it for you.

Awesome work, I’m in dire need of a skilled weapons builder for my latest development. Sent you an FR.

1 Like

I think I’ll snap it up now, I’ll send you an rbxdev PM.

1 Like

You can kind of control wood grain in resulting unions by changing which part you select in your selection first before unioning it.

Yeah,I fixed the wood grain on the musket. blob.jpg