Weapons Kit - Animations

This topic is about Roblox’s Weapon Kit and its animations.
Roblox provides you with basic animations to use for the weapon kit however they do not give you access to the actual animations and allow you to edit them.
I’m confused on how to make the animations work with their kit as the system points your character at where you’re looking at. I tried making my own animations and replacing Roblox’s ones but the character was static and the character wasn’t looking at where your cursor was pointed at.

Has anyone previously worked with similar animations or has a clue to how these animations work?

6 Likes

Hello, I believe that the animations on the weapons kit are made from CFrame not keyframes as i looked through the scripts i see no line mentioning about Keyframed animations.

1 Like

Sorry to bump, but I’m having the same issue and was wondering if you ever came up with a solution?

1 Like

I did find a solution to this but it’s very weird how it works, you will need to make a keyframe with a name for the direction you’re looking at.

(These are the default keyframe names, perhaps all you need to do is have a keyframe that has a unique name but I haven’t done any testing)

Down
MidDown1
MidDown2
Level
UpMid
Up

gunanim

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.