WebhookProxy | Discord webhooks go brrrrrrr

no i didnt

[invisible text]

Yea I don’t think I believe that. They noted exactly what you got banned for, it wasn’t because of the webhook usage, it’s because you mentioned the discord invite.

i searched the whole game and i didnt find anything, but my friend added khol admin, do khol admin ban ppl since there is a discord link in khol admin

Kohl’s wont affect it, did you check game description?

i dont think “zeqsrdcfghgbfg” will ban my game

This is a punishment that occurs when you haven’t used PolicyService# GetPolicyInfoForPlayerAsync to hide off-site platform links for users that aren’t allowed to see them. This isn’t related to using webhooks.

1 Like

they responded and it was fake warn

No, the embed should be fine and it worked as intended before.

We can pay you if you can help us with this problem, if you are interested, look up my Roblox profile, find the primary group, join the social site server, and type the owner. As I am not very active on developer forum.

Is the proxy down? I’m experiencing an issue with my webhook, it’s been working fine for the past however long as has suddenly stopped working.

I think you can now use a real webhook without using a proxy. I tried in my game and it’s working.

It is still up and functioning. I keep a constant check on it and use it myself to make sure of such.

You can in Studio, but not in a live game.

well the proxy seems down for me, I’m receiving the errors HTTP 502 (Bad Gateway) or
HTTP 502 please take a look at it when you can!

1 Like

This one looks cool, i will be using it for future projects!

Idk why it works in live game too for me. Before it only worked in studio but now it even works in game.

Same here, ironically the proxy is NOT working, neither in studio nor in live game, but the regular discord webhook works in both.

Sorry, I can’t replicate this. It’s working fine for all of the games and projects I use it in right now. Can you shoot me a DM with some information about how you’re using it and your setup?

Any suggestions on how to use Cloudflare to prevent the rate-limited from spamming, using Cloudflare “free”?

My VPS is getting hammered with a few devs, that refuse to fix their spamming.

I have tried contacting the devs, and sometimes they say that they will fix it, but some never do.

attempted to request whilst blocked for [Automated] Ratelimited >50 times within a minute.

Cloudflare WAF custom rules and checking the Roblox-Id header to institute hard blocks. That’s about the best you can do for it on the free plan since there isn’t enough functionality on the ratelimiting rules to replicate what the proxy gives you by default. You could probably tinker with the free tier of ratelimiting though and see if it helps.

1 Like