Website Bug: Unable to access Private Server

Issue description

I attempted to purchase a Private server but was shown two error messages before thinking to try later. By then I realised I was actually charged twice despite the errors being shown. Since Robux was taken from my account, I assumed that everything worked as it should but I found that both servers I’d been charged for don’t appear at all on the game page - I’m not even able to configure the servers to cancel them. Strangely enough they appear in my inventory despite me not being able to join or configure them at all.

Payment recurs outside my control each month, unable to join these Private servers.

They are unavailable in all browsers, with any extension switched off.
I made the attempt using the desktop website of Roblox using safari on an Iphone device.
Date and Time was: July 15th 18:50 BST
Where this happens: https://www.roblox.com/games/1962086868/Tower-of-Hell

Here are all of the purchases and inventory, as well as proof that they are from the correct game. (Taken with google chrome):

Repro

I attempted to purchase the server using “Safari” on Iphone. This issue never occurred before this attempt or again since. Here is the error message that popped up (Not taken by me).

purchase_error

7 Likes

This bug is still happening. To more levels however now.

1. Any and all private servers on any game, no matter who made them, are not showing up at all.
  2. When attempting to create a paid private server you’re denied as the purchase could not be processed.
  3. When attempting to create a free private server (and you already have one) you’re denied as you already have one, yet none could show up.

Errors found when using the Roblox API:

1. Attempting to GET a private server causes a 501: Not Implemented error.
  2. Attempting to POST a free private server causes 400: "You can not have more free private servers on this game."
  3. Attempting to POST a paid private server causes 200: OK
  4. Attempting to PATCH a private server causes 200: OK

Tested:

- On Windows 11, Mozilla Firefox
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

- On Windows 11, Google Chrome
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer
2 Likes

Hello, @Tayo118 ! Thanks for the report. I cannot reproduce this issue. Does this issue occur to you anymore? Also please message support for the issue regarding your taken Robux. Thank you!