Weird accessory glitch in Roblox Studio

So I made this roblox item for my UGC application, but when I import it in Roblox Studio, there is like a weird line on the Roblox Noob Avatars’ faces specifically.

In Blender I noticed that there are parts that are a bit off at the edges:

Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

If you have the character’s face UV too close to the edges of the Image it will cause the texture to alpha bleed. Try moving or resizing the face UV to get away from the edges of the UV Map. The face shading wouldn’t make a huge difference if it seemed a little off.

2 Likes

Weird thing is - I don’t really think that they are close to the edges

Do you see anything on this UV map that could be the cause?

Also, I forgot to mention something important: In Blender, there are NO lines around the faces.

On top of that, I had noticed that there were 2 unfilled tiny places on each roblox face, so I had merged them by distance (removed like 90 vertices on each face), BUT still it showed this line on all the roblox faces.

Another important thing: the lines don’t show up when you look at it from close in Roblox Studio. I also checked Normals, and it seems to be Blue around all faces, so they aren’t flipped wrongly

Instead of it being a problem being too close to the edge, I believe the problem is that your background when you asked the texture is fully black. I’d suggest coloring around the face with the same color it’s textures with.

If that doesn’t fix it, I’m not sure what the problem would be.