Weird activity in group audit log

I am not sure if this is normal, but in my groups audit log, I noticed weird activity where someone made an account with the same name as my group, and their activity somehow showed up here?

Even if it is something that happens when a person deletes their post on a group wall, it is still weird they made that account with the group name and the account was created the same day it showed up in the log. Does anyone know if this is something I should worry about?

here is their profile

1 Like

nothing you need to worry about it looks like its just a troll ignore them and they will go away lol

2 Likes

This is nothing to worry about. When you post on a group wall on Roblox, you have the ability to DELETE your own post. This shows in Audit Logs. There’s nothing sinister about this or anything of concern, it’s normal for this to happen. Just kick them out of your group if you don’t want them there.

2 Likes

Okay thank you, I knew you could do that but I didn’t know that it would show up in the audit log.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.