Weird animal-based script errors in gears

so i was playtesting my game out of boredom, and then i noticed these. these names belong to animal mount gears but i have never added any

clicking on them leads to nothing, render debugging can’t detect them, it just floods my output

1 Like

This is quite hilarious. So, you either have malicious code in your game that makes these, or you encountered some weird Roblox API loophole. Either of which any scripter can really help you with soooo… I can’t exactly help you very much. however, I urge you to try to find what script makes these, or run a live test and search the explorer for these scripts.

1 Like

real

it could be Seranok’s Golden Chalice of Fame, which spawns randomized npcs, or i’m so unfortunate enough that i somehow cracked roblox’s api to find the wrong gears

the error also shows for basic stuff like the azurewrath dragon slayer and crescendo

can’t click on on the output for it, might try rendering debugging again

1 Like

it was because of the crescendo and omega rainbow sword/katans “RBXLUtility” script functions which were deprecated years ago

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.