Weird atmosphere error

Hey! Well, since yesterday something strange happened with my studio and the atmosphere or the lighting itself, because everything has this blue color and my properties of the light do not have any blue color or anything similar, I think it may be a roblox error since when I updated the studio, this happened but I don’t know if I’m the only one that happens or if someone is also suffering from this error…

try turning EnviornmentDiffuseScale down? (in Lighting)

I think there is some new error in Studio. Because last night when I went to sleep I had no errors in my game and this morning when I opened Studio I got a whole slew of internal errors. And then when I ran my game I got an error that had to do with Brickcolor that I never got before. (That code has been working for months).

1 Like

its on 0, everything in my lighting is fine and it worked well before yesterday.

Maybe, I also saw a similar error in another game, everything was blue lol, so it must be a problem with Roblox itself.

i have only seen something similar to this happen once and just fade out of existence, my theory is that it is because the lighting didn’t load correctly or it could be just a roblox problem

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that it is a roblox error, I thought that some script in my game had broken or something like that (I will give you a solution because ye)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.