Weird Bug (Can't Print Anything!)

So guys I ran into a weird issue. I’m trying to make an FPS game (very early development) but it seems as my print statements are not running I am getting no output from my prints! When I made a new script with a

wait(4)
print("Done")

It worked! It printed something! But all of my important prints for debugging are not printing anything!

Now I know you will probably say that the code might not be running, but I am 100% sure it is!

I tried putting a print in my reload script and it didn’t print anything! Tried printing in my shoot script still nothing! I know these scripts are working as my gun is reloading and my gun is shooting!

Anybody else having this issue???

Not sure if it would affect ur problem but try having all of the filters thing on (message types).

All message types are already on (honestly never saw the filters) Thanks though!

Are you getting any unusual errors that are outputted inside the console at all? You may have to scroll up to find if something like a Core object didn’t load properly

No nothing! But I just noticed something even weirder… If I start a local server I can see the outputs and prints but if I just regularly play test I can’t!

When you mean local server, do you mean this?

If for some reason anything else doesn’t work, then you could report it as a bug to the @Bug-Support group

Maybe the script is erroring before reaching the print statement?

1 Like

There might be an error before it reach print

I experienced this issue some days ago, I just restarted studio and it worked fine.

I will try this, also the local server is also not getting the prints anymore and @Anurag_UdayS The script is working fine so errors are not the problem!

1 Like

sorry to add this very late but I’m having the same problem how did you fix this? not only is my print not working most of the time on many scripts but my animations arent working I have to reset my character for animations to work and for all the prints to show

I don’t remember, honestly. I don’t even remember if I fixed it lol. It was really really weird bug.