Weird Forum formatting?

EDIT: Seems like it’s fixed so please stop responding to this

Am I the only person experiencing this weird forum formatting? Seems to be specific to the DevFourm because other Discourse forums seem to be looking fine to me.

Photos:

3 Likes

This is weird. I don’t have a problem like this. Can you change your theme and see if it works?

Unable to reproduce;

I kind of like how the text in the category’s name are centered tbh.

It seems as if you’re using some custom theme? I don’t remember this weird yellow theme being a thing? Couldn’t that be why? nvm, it’s grey amber. (Kind of ew but ok)

I only can’t reproduce because I’m in mobile right now, but it doesn’t happen to grey amber on Mobile.

@lluckvy can you try using grey amber?

1 Like

I experience that, I don’t know why, but all I know is it isn’t a bug probably, I changed my theme and the bug was fixed.

I’ve experienced this, (I was on white theme too pretty sure-exact same thing).
Can’t reproduce.

Can’t reproduce on any theme.

Which browser and device are you using? I tested this on Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 and Microsoft Edge Version 89.0.774.50 on Windows 10, both with the same results.

Not even on Internet Explorer lol

1 Like

It’s because you’re zoomed out.

Try playing with Ctrl + and Ctrl - and find what suits your style best.

I did a lot of research and I cannot reproduce this bug, even after zooming in and out, changing the theme, and testing it on different devices. Have you always had this issue or did this just start? And what device/browser are you using that causes this bug?

Try clearing all caches. May cache have corrupted data.

Ok so here comes a flood of replies:

CC: @PandaLikesCaps
I changed themes and it still happened. It doesn’t happen anymore so I am assuming it was something on the programming side of the theme

CC: @LucasTutoriaisSaimo

I don’t. It cuts off most of the text and it was annoying.

No you.

CC: @LuaCoold

Pretty sure it was related to the theme itself.

CC: @Blackmole111

Windows 10, newest versions of Chrome, Edge and Firefox. All of the screenshots came from 3 different browsers. I should’ve had made that known.

CC: @uhi_o

I wasn’t zoomed in or out… No need for the passive aggressive triple dot there… :sweat_smile:

CC: @Friendly4Crafter

It started last night. Persisted for like 2h before I posted about it.

CC: @dollychun

As I said earlier, I should’ve specified that I did that before posting.

This doesn’t seem to happen anymore so I am assuming that this is fixed. Please don’t reply to this post anymore.

3 Likes

This happens to me every once in a while, but only on mobile. I have no idea what causes it, it seems to be random.

Thanks for confirming that the issue no longer occurs!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.