Weird Glitch For ServerStorage

Hey Developers,
I am experiencing a problem,like its so weird.I have a rock mesh in server storage
Then using a script in serverscript service im trying to clone it into workspace
But why does this error occur even though its there when not in test mode nor there is not instance deleting it .Its so weird like 2 mins ago it was working and i didn’t change any scripts then on the 2nd test run its giving the error.
I don’t have any free models in game its just a empty baseplate with folders in server storage.

Could you show us the script? It’ll help find the error.

That error should be pretty self-explanatory, no object has the name Rock within ServerStorage.Vfx.
You either misspelled it, or you are trying to define something that might not have been created yet (perhaps you create this in another script?)

Try using :WaitForChild(“Vfx”) instead.

1 Like

No there is,i have checked.Ill try wait for child

It should exist when calling it. I really don’t see what your issue might be because it will exist.

Oh i had totally forgot about that.Thanks

I think its becuase like servers are maybe slow,like sometimes it works sometimes it dosen’t ill try to format my code and use waitforchild

I have never had this issue, would be good if you could provide your code.

1 Like

Thanks,But i have already fixed it.It was probably not my script error,but adding a wait yeild to that definietly fixed it.Maybe Roblox studio was slow,maybe not.But good that its now fixed

Great to hear it! Good luck developing!

1 Like