Weird grey line glitch on roblox clothing preview

Hello everyone! I’m having an issue today with roblox’s default clothing previewer which is quite strange…

So, as you can see in the first picture there are some really weird grey outlines on the shirt, which were not supposed to be there, as seen in the second picture.

First picture was taken using roblox’s default clothing previewer, second picture was taken while in game.

I’d just like to know, that’s a visual bug right? Since even with BTR’s extension the grey lines aren’t there. Thank you!

image image

5 Likes

Took me forever to find out what caused this, but I finally found out. Basically, Roblox’s previews will show the lines on your template. It doesn’t show ingame, but it will still make your clothing look cheap and copied on the catalog.

To solve this, I literally just draw over the outlines like you can see in this picture, image

Then when I finish up and go to shade it I delete all the outlines giving one continuous suit, seen here:

Then it uploads normally!

Hope this helped!

12 Likes

Thank you so much for that!! I spent atleast three hours trying to figure out what the problem was haha. I appreciate the help! Great design by the way :smile:

4 Likes