Weird line on trail

Im trying to make a trail, but for whatever reason i have this weird line appearing on the top of it:
https://gyazo.com/a2301822ecfcbb0667cba15edf7f8c1e

This is the texture i am using:

it has nothing on the left or right side, so i have no idea where the stupid line comes from, or why its there. someone got any idea how i can fix this?

(I should note that it doesnt even appear up-close, so i doubt its something to do with the texture)

1 Like

Is that not the Studio selection outline?

1 Like

I’ve seen complaints about textures/images/decals with lines on them. The general reply was to zoom in with your image editing program at the edge where the image shows a line.
Sometimes there is a slight 1 or 2 pixel colour change or shading that makes the .png image not transparent.
The solution I’ve seen is to either crop a couple pixels off the edge of the image, or go back and erase the edge again.

yeah the only issue is that the only 2 edges that have any pixels/color on them are the top and bottom. i specifically went over the left side (about 3 pixels) to erase anything that might cause weird wrapping issues (since i know that can happen). the right side however is entirely empty, i made sure of that