Weird scrolling behavior w/ ScrollingFrames in ScrollingFrames

As far as I know, this bug happens if you try to repro it under the following conditions:

1. Make a horizontal ScrollingFrame
  2. Place a vertical ScrollingFrame in the horizontal one
  3. Test it on a mobile device

In the demo, the vertical ScrollingFrame on the right side seems to work. The properties are the same as the left except the CanvasSize, Size, and Position.
The one on the left doesn’t scroll at all except when I tried to scroll both at the same time (with 2 fingers). Even while doing that, the behavior was inconsistent.

Expected behavior should be scrolling up/down when you swipe up/down and left/right when you swipe left/right.

Not entirely sure if it’s specific to vertical in horizontal, but that’s the one I was attempting to use.

Repro:

(Play that on mobile & try to scroll.)

The place is uncopylocked, but here’s a .rbxl:
UIDemo.rbxl (17.2 KB)

EDIT: The one that works seems to be the one that was inserted the most recently.

can you open that place back up?

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

was able to repro the issue, we will take a look at this. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Not the same issue, but the scrolling bars seem to be delayed when updating their position. Here’s a video of what I’m talking about:

The bar is normally on the end, but when scrolling (left/right) it seems to go off.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.