Weird Texture Glitch With Meshes

There is this weird texture glitch and I dont know how to fix it.

When I use asset creator when making a accesory this happens with the texture.
Can someone please explain and help me with this. It looks really bad lol.

1 Like

I think you should go into a website called pixilart.com and edit out a few pixels of your texture. This website even helped me for some textures that imported funny in studio.

I will definetely give a try. Even though I feel like this would be a bit weird to optimize.

1 Like

Yeah, you could start out putting little splotches of white near the border of the red lining to locate where you need to fill it in.

The thing is it doesnt show any lines like this when I use a block mesh. But because I need to make a accesory it needs to be a special mesh which makes these things occur.

1 Like

Oh, then this could possibly be a bug. Or, you could try to bake it differently in your modelling app.

i will try to bake it differently… I am a beginner and I watched a youtube video for that. This is my first accesory.

could you possibly help me bake it right?

1 Like

Well there’s different baking engines I think, so maybe you should try different ones.

what do you mean by that? Right now Im using blender and the render engine is on cycles.

Hi, it could be an issue with your UV maps! Check them as that could be the issue!

Make it double sided? Might be the issue.

okay. ill try this, sorry for late reply I have a bad issue.

1 Like

the plugin im using (asset creator) makes my hats into special meshes. So I cannot change the property to double sided.

1 Like

try importing the mesh without asset creator and enable double side to see if it’s an issue with the mesh itself. If so, you may need to flip your UVs.

1 Like