Weird virus in my game

Obfuscate can’t be virus. The creator of Obfuscate is Defaultio and he has so many good games and plugins in roblox Defaultio - Roblox

1 Like

Obfuscate have strange script source creation

File : 930021250.rbxm (12,4 Ko)

1 Like

I think it is a variable for changing script’s source also Defaultio is creator of Lumber Tycoon 2. But yeah, this script is weird.

1 Like

that is an anti-virus script I think

1 Like

But, why a Obfuscate plugin need to create a “anti-virus” script ? x’) This is really suspicious

Is it just stopped after deleting backdoor scanner?

1 Like

Thanks everyone, the virus was created by the Backdoor Scanner. I deleted that plugin and now the virus has vanished.

2 Likes

It doesn’t create any script
that plugin creates a folder and then put the virus into the folder

1 Like

I’m the creator of it, and GameGuard doesn’t have a virus.

To prevent future situations like this, use GameGuard’s built-in plugin scannning feature.

1 Like

This is true, GameGuard is safe.

1 Like

Apologies, there’s a ton of fake anti-virus plugins out there, I thought that yours was maybe one of them.

3 Likes

@WhitexHat Big not thank you for creating a malicious plugin.

You should probably report the plugin in hopes of getting it taken down.

1 Like

Yes, I will report the plugin.

1 Like

Yes, it seems to be the Backdoor Scanner plugin by @WhitexHat . I had this same incident happen in my game and we found this plugin was the only one suspicious there. After removing, it hasnt appeared anymore. The malicious script itself seems to be the “SirHurt Backdoor”. I am however not sure if this plugin is causing this by purpose. The developer must know about this. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/new-removal-plugin-sirhurt-server-side-backdoor-location-csgdictionaryservice-inaccessable-outside-of-the-place-xml-file/214491 https://devforum.roblox.com/t/do-i-have-malicious-scripts-in-my-game/216409

I would like to know how my plugin adds those “viruses” ? @ScriptingsMaster @ayyildizlibayrak742 @ElevateTheSecond

Where’s the proof? You can easily grab the plugin’s source. Stop trying to frame me :joy:

game:GetObjects('rbxassetid://3550088966')[1].Parent = workspace

I mean if the plugin is doing what people are saying it’s doing, injecting backdoors, then people have a right to frame you

Reporting doesn’t do anything. Roblox did add security measures to plugins, the developer needs to get some accountability for allowing the plugin to do that

The thing is, they’re making false accusations for my plugin, they can read the code. It makes a folder called “Backdoors” in ServerStorage where it parents all backdoors found by scanning…

Alright, sure. “framing”. It just seems weird that after I removed your plugin, malicious scripts stopped appearing. I honestly keep it weird and I will check your plugin’s source. We have the 100% right to frame you if we are sure. Roblox doesn’t do anything to malicious plugins really if not reported in HISR thread https://devforum.roblox.com/t/known-malicious-plugins-for-hisr-detection-megathread/222913
Already like 30 plugins from there has been deleted by the moderation. I don’t honestly think this is a false accusation as your plugin doesn’t even work at all.

I never said that your plugin is a virus, I said it looked suspicious and that it could possibly be one. I have nothing to do with this, I just simply tried to help someone.