Weird zoom in for my games

I did not know what to put my problem under, considering that discussion and Dev Rel feedback takes a while. So I have had this problem for a while where my zoom in is really weird in games Ive created, oppose to other games by other people. Observe here. →

I do not know how to fix this, as this has been an ongoing problem for me for some time now. Someone please help me out. Thank you!

1 Like

If it’s a bug, Platform Feedback. Don’t bypass post approval and miscategorise posts. Fortunately this isn’t a bug and just a problem with your own game’s scripts that you need to sort out. The zoom script is changing the camera’s FieldOfView so just find the script that modifies FieldOfView.

Yes, but this happens in every new baseplate I make

Check your plugins then. You probably have one of them inserting this script into your game automatically. Isolate each plugin and check which one adds the behaviour upon activation.

1 Like

And I apologize about miscategorise.

How do I check that? Do I right click or something?

Do I just make a new baseplate with each plugin?

Go to your Manage Plugins view under the Plugin window and disable all your plugins. Until all plugins are activated again, reactivate one and do a playtest in a blank baseplate. If you start seeing the zooming behaviour, that’s the plugin adding the script in.

By the way: please keep frequent posting to a minimum. The DevForum is not a chat room. If you have new content to add and it’s a short post or a single sentence, add it to the previous post.

1 Like

I found it! Thank you so much! I could not have done this without you!