Welcome to our Group Hope

(Hope ♡ - Roblox) (our lovely group)

(go to the bottom for banned list and groups allys)

Welcome to Hope, a community dedicated to offering support to individuals with disabilities such as Autism (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and other related conditions within the spectrum. Autism, characterized as a lifelong developmental condition, profoundly influences an individual’s environmental interaction and interpersonal relationships. Similarly, Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder presents challenges in attention regulation, encompassing symptoms such as daydreaming, difficulty focusing, and hyperactivity.

At Hope, our mission is to cultivate a community where individuals with disabilities can find support, forge meaningful connections, and foster friendships within a peaceful and inclusive environment. Our primary goal is to provide a platform where members can come together to help one another, share experiences, and offer mutual encouragement. Central to our ethos is the promotion of a culture free from hate, discrimination, or prejudice of any kind. We strive to uphold principles of respect, empathy, and understanding in all interactions, ensuring that every member feels valued, accepted, and supported. Through our collective efforts, we aim to create a nurturing and empowering space where individuals can thrive and build lasting relationships

To ensure a respectful and safe environment for all members, Hope operates under a set of guidelines and rules:

1. When posting on our group wall, please exercise mindfulness in your communication. Absolutely no harassment, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or any offensive jokes are permitted. This prohibition extends to usernames and avatars. Violations will result in being placed in the banned role.

2. Engaging in impersonation will result in a permanent suspension. This includes mimicking members of the community through avatars, usernames, display names, etc. Engaging in impersonation will result in permanent expulsion from the group and related activities.

3. Exercise common sense and avoid seeking loopholes. If uncertain about the permissibility of an action, consult a staff member before proceeding.

4. NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content is strictly prohibited. Any such content will lead to permanent banning from the group and related activities. Topics of an inappropriate nature, regardless of format, are unwelcome in our server.

5. Swearing is permitted only in the 17+ hangout version, subject to the limitations imposed by the platform. However, bypassing blocked words or using swear words to convey hate or rudeness will result in muting.

6. Please refrain from spamming. Spamming, even when done solo, will result in warnings and muting. Definitions of spam include repeating the same word or random letters, except when discussing a relevant topic within the prescribed message limit.

7. Do not pass off someone else’s content as your own. Properly credit any content not created by you to its original creator.

8. Raiding in any form is strictly prohibited across all our platforms and communities. Engaging in or organizing raids will lead to immediate banning.

9. Drama will not be tolerated. Refrain from bringing in drama from direct messages or past events. Persisting in drama despite staff intervention will result in muting.

10. Engaging in illegal activities or posting sketchy content is strictly forbidden.

11. Do not repeatedly ask for a staff position. Doing so will decrease your chances of ranking up and could result in mute.

12. Refrain from asking for Robux or free items, including through direct messages.

13. Self-promotion or advertisements, including unsolicited references to your group and links to external platforms/your group, are not permitted.

14. Do not request or share personal information obtained from other members or staff.

15. Evading moderation actions, including ban evasion, is prohibited. Avoid questioning moderation actions against others; instead, report any concerns to higher staff members.

16. It is imperative that members refrain from engaging in discussions related to politics, religion, or any real-life tragic events within our group wall or any of our affiliated social media platforms. Such topics have the potential to evoke heated arguments and discord among members, which detracts from the positive and supportive atmosphere we aim to cultivate. We encourage all participants to focus on topics that foster unity, understanding, and positivity within our community. Thank you for your cooperation in upholding these guidelines and contributing to the congenial environment of our group.

17. Membership in any banned group results in immediate placement into the banned role, inclusion in the blacklist for all our owned hangout games, and muting across our other social media platforms. We advise individuals to refer to the backstory or seek additional information for access to the banned group list, recognizing that this list is subject to periodic updates. If individuals encounter any restrictions upon joining our hangout games, we urge them to consult the banned group/blacklist group list for clarification. Additionally, we extend an invitation to contact us via our alternative social media channels, such as Discord, which can be accessed through our Roblox group social media button, to appeal or explore avenues for bypassing bans, as we are currently developing a bypass user system. Your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines is greatly appreciated.

18. All content associated with Hope, including its logo, games, and any proprietary materials, is protected by copyright and may not be utilized in other games without prior authorization. However, you may incorporate the Hope logo into your game if you are an ally of our organization or a friend of the founder, solely for the purpose of indicating your alliance. Any unauthorized or inappropriate use of our logo will result in immediate action, including the removal of your game or service without prior warning.

Additionally, regarding fan art, while we do not own the rights to such creations, we encourage individuals to seek permission from the original creators before utilizing their work. If any fan art is found to be misused, we will assist the original owner in addressing the matter. Should they request our support, we will collaborate to resolve the issue, potentially leading to the removal of the game or service in question.

Moreover, if permission is granted by the original owner for any free art to become the property of Hope, it will be considered company art and fall under the jurisdiction of Hope. However, if the original owner requests the removal of such art from our game or service, we will comply, unless the art has been purchased, in which case it will remain as part of our collection.

1. Moderators have the final say. Arguing with moderators will result in muting and potentially permanent banning.

Please note that additional rules may exist, and common sense should guide behaviour in all situations. These rules are subject to change without prior notice.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Hope community. Together, we can create a supportive environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

----------------------------------------------backstory/more info-------------------------------------------------------------

(go to the bottom for banned list and groups allys)

Hope was created on August 15, 2018, by me and @soltiere I had this idea for a group called Hope, and when I shared it with soltiere, they thought it was a great idea. So, we decided that soltiere would manage the group under their account. soltiere even came up with the first logo for Hope, which was pretty amazing.

Back then, I used to go by a different username, some of the original members might remember me as diffent name (old account) . But unfortunately, that account got banned in August 2018. Before the ban, Soltiere and I worked together to create Hope Hangout v1, our very first hangout game. However, we were both pretty young and got into a lot of fights over stuff.

After my account got banned, I made a new one, but that just caused more problems between Soltiere and me. We didn’t talk for a while, and when we did, it usually ended up in another fight. But in 2022, something changed. We both started to mature, and we ended up apologizing to each other for all the things we said and did. It was a big moment for both of us, and it helped us become better friends.

In 2023, our friendship started to grow stronger again. We even teamed up with @JaydenTheProtogen to create Hope Hangout v2. But things didn’t go smoothly, and the original v2 got deleted after a fight between Jayden and me. Luckily, I had a backup, so we used that to create Hope Hangout v3 later that year.

Hope Hangout v3 represented a notable departure from its predecessors, introducing a completely redesigned map and assets that infused our community with a sense of rejuvenation and excitement. By 2024, Soltiere and I had grown closer than ever, culminating in their creation of the new Hope logo, a symbol that embodies the essence of our collective vision.

Furthermore, I am delighted to report that my friendship with Jaydan has been restored, signifying a return to harmony and mutual understanding. Additionally, it is imperative to acknowledge the exceptional contributions of our esteemed manager at Hope, @winer002 . Winer002’s exceptional skills in implementing various user interface enhancements, as well as the development of an efficient AFK system and other intricate coding tasks, have significantly augmented the functionality and user experience of our platform. Their unwavering dedication and proficiency have played a pivotal role in propelling Hope to new heights of excellence.

Throughout this journey, I consider myself fortunate to have the unwavering support of my exceptional friends, including Winer002, Jaydan, Soltiere, and Huntmans. Each of them has played an invaluable role in shaping the trajectory of Hope and enriching our collective experience.

In particular, Soltiere’s artistic contributions have been instrumental in defining the visual identity of Hope. Their remarkable talent has adorned our group with captivating logos and various visual elements, elevating the overall aesthetic and resonance of our community. I express profound gratitude for their dedication and creativity, which have significantly enriched the Hope experience.

Furthermore, my personal involvement, encompassing profile management and innovative ideation, has been integral to the progression and diversification of Hope and its associated projects. While the journey has been filled with challenges and surprises, I cherish every moment and remain steadfast in my commitment to our shared vision.

In retrospect, the collaborative efforts of our esteemed friends and myself have propelled Hope forward, fostering an environment of growth, camaraderie, and empowerment. I am deeply grateful for their unwavering support and the privilege of contributing to our collective success.

© 2024 Hope :heart:

---------------------------------------Banned group/blacklist groups------------------------------------------------------

autism - Roblox (reason owner was banned so right now it full of trolls)

Autism Speaks - Roblox ( disgusting group they promote autusm speek, if you don’t know about that company basically austim speek is saying really bad info about austim like it a ‘’‘sickness’’ and saying they going ‘‘cured’’ austim when 1 it not a sickness and 2 you can’t cured austim as it not sickness it something about your brain

Remember God. - Roblox (full of hophobic/anit lgbtq and hatefull of furry/hypocrites (for any christians who believe lgbtq is not a sin and cool with the lgbtq please contact our staff and explain and we be happy to bypass your banned for our hangout and groups)

~ The Lord who loves us all ~ - Roblox (full of hophobic/anit lgbtq and hatefull of furry/hypocrites (for any christians who believe lgbtq is not a sin and cool with the lgbtq please contact our staff and explain and we be happy to bypass your banned for our hangout and groups)

(just going save myself some time and not post all religion groups but all religion are banned also not just Christians but again for any religion who believe lgbtq is not a sin and cool with the lgbtq and furrys please contact our staff and explain and we be happy to bypass your banned for our hangout and groups beucse we be happy to have you be part of our group and this not us trying be rude or mean to any religion, our game support lgbtq and furry and we do have lgbtq flag in our game so we just what keep peace to our game and community)

(i will do more banned group tomrrow as it 11:22pm 26/04/2024 for me (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

--------------------------------------------------------Group alllys----------------------------------------------------------

(more to come when more group ally with us :slight_smile: )

---------------------------------------Official own group----------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2024 Hope :heart:

2 Likes