Welcoming Byfron to Roblox

“patch to the windows version of roblox” if they will do this so players xbox not will play roblox, so i don’t think that good idea.

3 Likes

If you mean UWP, hyperion was already added in UWP ages ago, exploiters are just using the revert method + spoofing their version to continue exploiting.

3 Likes

We started testing Hyperion on UWP about two months ago. I wouldn’t call that ages ago. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I cannot even begin to show my appreciation for the Byfron team for the past year they’ve been with Roblox. The acquisition and everything to this day has deeply shown us that Roblox is taking the exploiting problem seriously and the Byfron team is ready to be a strong shield against cheating.

Over the past year, Roblox and Byfron’s strides in the security space alone was enough for me to regain a large amount of the confidence I lost in being a developer on this platform. I have seen such a significant reduction in cheating that it feels like looking for a mythical creature now.

I don’t and never will expect a silver bullet, but it is incredibly validating to know that this issue is being tackled aggressively and has shown results beyond my wildest dreams.

Sincerely, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. :heart:

7 Likes

Then is it true that synapse knew byfron was about to come for roblox since 2021?

Seems shaders will not be returning to the platform. Pretty unfortunate.

Yeah I saw, at least we still have bloxstrap for FPS unlocking I guess

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.