Weldify - Particle Designer [CLOSED]

Yeah, uhh, I won't be available for quite some time. Big exams are coming up and the schedule is becoming tighter and tighter to the point where I don't think I will be able to manage my commissions, but feel free to commission my good friend Cloudpunkk! Our styles are similar and I'm sure he can satisfy you as a customer even more than I can :). His portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-for-comms-particle-graphic-designer-cloudpunkk-updated-portfolio/601907

Hello everyone! My name is Weldify and I am a professional particle designer with over 3 years of experience.

I usually charge 5$ - 15$ per an original particle and 2$-5$ for editing particles you’ve already bought off me.

I do NOT accept Robux, you may attempt to negotiate with me but there likely won’t be a result. Paypal is your best bet!

You can contact me via Discord - Weldify#3204.

Previous work:
EyeOfSauron
LandGIF
FlameGIF
SporeGIF
parry

13 Likes

My dude, your work is good, but here’s just a little tip: next time try your best to make sure the picture shows up here, not links than people need to click, so that it saves the hassle and times for any recruiters.
Also add price tag, or at least tell how people would see the prices.
All and all, i wish you luck to get hired!

1 Like

Thanks! I am not sure how I would go on about embeeding the GIF’s though. Could you please tell me how if you do know? Regarding the pricing, I would totally write it down. Thanks for pointing out!

I do not know for gyazo links. I usually only screenshot works. Sorry

1 Like

Vouch. Finished 2 particles on the same day I commissioned him.

1 Like

I’m getting an error when trying to send you a friend request.

Oh, sorry! I have changed my Discord tag and I’ll change the on that’s here, please contact me haha…

I personally know this guy and I can confidently say that he is reliable particle-maker. Would recommend.

3 Likes

I just commissioned Weldify for a spark particle effect. He had it done in seconds. He’s very nice and will 100% hire again. 11 out of 10.

1 Like

Hello there!

I’m very interesting in recruiting you for my 120.000 members group.

I’ve added you on discord, hope we can talk soon :wink:

Very chill and he gets the job done. Super happy with your service!

1 Like

Hello! Can you add me on discord (Cryptexx#7490), I will be forwarding you to the Owner after you friend me. We need a ground impact explosion effect for a grenade, basically the blast effect of when it hits the ground and the dirt flys up in the air. We also need a muzzle flash with flames coming out of the barrel for a tank. Lastly, we need an engine fire with black smoke and flames for a tank.

The total payment is up to 5000 robux for all 3. PayPal is negotiable.