Welding multi-part tool together

So, for my Cafe, I have made cups with multiple meshes to use as shapes. And as I was supposed to, I unanchored it. Except here is where it sort of turns into an issue. I tried naming every meshpart in the tool to Handle. (That did not work) When I name one part handle, it does not bring the rest of the tool. Is there some way to fix this?

Here is the tool in studio.

This is it in game

As you can see, it only lets me hold the part that was named “Handle”, as it should. Is there some way to union the meshes together? I tried exporting it as an OBJ and then putting it in a mesh part, but that took away all the color, and no texture was saved to my PC.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Try welding all of the parts together.

That should fix your problem.

Ah, okay! Is there a certain way I should? Or should I just insert welds? Or do I have to do it with the surface modification?

(Also, thanks so much for the quick response!!!)

1 Like

NEVER MIND!!! It worked! Thank you!!!

1 Like

This has been asked and posted before including recently. Please search first to see if your question hasn’t been asked already. Some threads I found through a quick search using the search function:

Oh! I’m sorry about that! I’ll be more careful about this next time! :sweat_smile:

1 Like