Welds not positioning on the Y Axis when using TweenService (No Comments for more than an hour)

1. What do I want to achieve?
    To fix welds not positioning on the Y Axis when using TweenService

2. What is the issue?
    Welds not positioning on the Y Axis when using TweenService

3. What solutions have i tried so far?
    Looked all over the DevForum and out of ideas on what to do so i decided to make a post on DevForum

print("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1)

if plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Humanoid").MoveDirection.Magnitude < 0 then Paper:Destroy() continue end

Paper.CanCollide = false

local offset = Vector3.new(0, 2, 0) -- Adjust the vertical offset as needed

local originalC0 = plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1).Weld.C0
						local originalC1 = plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1).Weld.C1

local newC0 = originalC0 + offset
						local newC1 = originalC1 + offset

local Tween = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C0 = newC0}):Play()
						local Tween1 = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C1 = newC1}):Play()

wait(.5)

print(newC0)

print("RAN TWEEN")

print("Paper"..CurrentPages.." POSITION: ",plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1).Position, "CURRENTPAGE POSITION: ", Paper.Position)

print("PART 0: ", Paper.Weld.Part0, "PART 1:", Paper.Weld.Part1)

Found a solution, anyone who stumbles across this post and has the exact same issue as mine, dont add the offset to the C0 or C1 that is attatched to the humanoidrootpart that will fix the issue your experiencing

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.