What About This Character Is Adult Content?

Hello, I got a 3 day ban for uploading this character from Blender into Roblox. The ban said that the offensive item was a RenderMesh, and the moderator note said, “Adult content is not tolerated on Roblox!”

I contacted Roblox support and they replied with, “Your account was correctly banned for uploading an image with inappropriate content.”

I’m confused as to if the mesh is inappropriate or the texture is, or both.

This is the texture; the rest of the textures seen on the character are just a color palette so I’m assuming they’re referring to this texture.
I was successfully able to upload other textures similar to this one in the past

Could someone please help explain what I need to fix about this character. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I would assume its the UV/textures. It seems anything that looks like a lot of skin showing is an alert. Couple weeks ago a guy had the same problem of uploading a UV of human skin to fit a blank character (Nothing was showing) yet it still got him in trouble.

4 Likes

Looking at the decals in group creations they skin ones don’t show as deleted. Those were also the only images that I uploaded that day.

Should I try uploading the character on a different account?

That’s just weird then the UV are the only thing that could be mistaken for breaking tos. This is why Roblox needs a better report system in terms of explaining what you did wrong. I don’t know if uploading to an alt will solve anything.

Those clothes are kinda scimpy. It looks like a grown man is a 10 year old girl’s clothes. Maybe make the dress longer.