What am I doing wrong? (pls help)

0 players, probably 500 + hours of work. How would you go about getting players?
still a learning experience for me

Hello everyone! So I have been working on my game for some time now and I just wanted your feedback on how you would go about getting players. I have spent about 20k Robux on advertisements yet the player base is still 0.

You can check the quality of the game if you want: Game link

I have tried finding and contacting youtubers that are big to partner with however so far I have gotten 0 progress from anyone with a big following. I am now at a point where I’m finding it hard to find people with a big following who is into the type of style game that I have created. So my question is: what would you do in this situation?

2 Likes

Why you re-created this topic? I seen the another topic you made, it is exactly the same!

It was taken down due to it being in the wrong section and I have reposted it in the section that I believe is the correct section.

1 Like

You can just edit then change the category it’ll be easier.

I played your game, here is my opinion.
First, Loading into the game is a pain , I had to wait minutes just for the game to load assets.
The UI is overwhelming, the leaderboard… yeah.
I think there’s no need to mention the amount of free models used.
There are too many duplicates everywhere and the buildinds are not the best looking.

A youtuber won’t make a video about a game with no players, there is no content for them.

Are the ads good looking? Are they appealable?

I would Improve the game in general, make the loading times lower and Improve the UI to make it a little more appealable.
Maybe give the player a mission after joining so they actually play the game.

I think your game has potential if you Improve those things / make the ads more appealabe (If they aren’t already) !

2 Likes

alright thank you I will work on the map and make it smaller as you said there are a lot of duplicated assets.

1 Like