What am i lacking?

Hi, Prince here, ive recently started game development on my hopefully sucessful game “AniWorld”. Its a game where you start off with a fireball and a sword, and you well…, Roleplay!
So far ive watched tutorials and ive made a custom backpack GUI (Hope to fix it so it can be more jailbreak like) , A fireball, and im in the process of making some GUIS. As i am a relatively new developer, id like some input and advice from more expierenced devs. I hope that one day we can all come together and share ideas!

https://gyazo.com/5a97b2264f28dcdcb1dfdf9bbd4ac5a9

I have no knowledge at all towards making GUIS and i would really like to learn! All i can really do is program :slight_smile:

Looking forward to any help and advice i recieve!
Sincerely,
pri

Try making some Guis and then you will get better at it.

The trees, are very, well duplicated. If you don’t want to model about 3 different trees, I recommend rotating them to look better.

I see, ill take that into consideration!

Gotcha! (30 character limitsssss)

1 Like

Can’t give you much about GUI but map wise, if you’re going for a park outlook then you can google some reference images which would normally show like benches, trash cans, fountains, etc.

The small details matter, don’t forget about that. Along with the trees, you can turn colors slightly, resize them, or rotate them to help make it not look as a constant copy and paste.

Terrain I think. It’s all flat and personally I feel if there was some terrain of any kind it would look better.

You are missing variety in vegetation and the overall ambience doesn’t back up the set.

I see (ill take it into consideration")

Here is some more help with UIs.