What are some iconic hats? (for customization)

I want to achieve a customization screen that is similar to Among Us, where you can just choose a hat and begin playing.

That means that I need hats for this screen. What are some iconic hats from the Roblox catalog that I should add? I want hats that span through the history of Roblox and that are a good representation of that era. (easy to recognize and subtle are some other factors)

I would want a list of 16-18 to choose from, so make sure to type away!

Bacon hair, beautiful hair (for beautiful people), Cardboard robot, TeeVee, Rainbow shaggy, dabbing noob shoulder pet, blue bird, teddy bear mask, big/bigger/biggesthead etc.

Just something you see a lot of people wearing.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the blonde default hair, brown charmer, any fedora but probably sparkletime, a random top hat, the dinosaur beanie, animal hoodie, paper boat hat, the leaf crown thing idk what it’s called lol, the white face mask thing, and the bear face mask thing (yes i am horrible at remembering catalog item names)

2 Likes

Add in dominus hats too, besides the hats the comments up me has pointed out

1 Like

Domino Crown, shaggy, Dominus, valk, try adding limited items, people want to look unique, not common…

1 Like

Iconic ones, like the guest hat, starting character hairs, the spiky color hair ones, also fedoras are quite iconic on Roblox.

1 Like