What are the best 'Rendering Settings' within Studio?

Hello Developers! :wave:
I don’t often reach out for help specifically, but I’ve been thinking about how I could better improve my rendering settings within Studio.

Currently, the image that I get within Studio is decent, but when my camera is far way from certain objects, the resolution can be quite blocky and not super visible.

I see people post very high quality screenshots of their work often, and so I’ve reached out to see what settings people have for optimum quality in Studio.

As you can see, the image looks alright, but the further away it is, it’s harder to make out certain details, espeically near the windows and the coat pegs.

But when I am closer to an object, the picture I’m getting is a lot better quality. I know this is probably not shocking at all, but it’s just for comparison.

Just for reference, here are my current settings. I have Level21, but I’m not sure what the GraphicsMode section does, nor what the Debug section does.

I only posted here because I don’t have access to some of the right categories regarding this post, so I’ve posted it within the closest category to my problem.
(I’m guessing it might have to do with design?)

4 Likes

It seems Anti-Aliasing doesn’t work for you. You might have to enable/adjust it in your graphic card’s settings, so it can work in Studio.

2 Likes

Currently using an older MacBook Pro, so I don’t think there’s a way to adjust the graphics card at all.

Is it alright if I can currently see your settings within Studio itself?

2 Likes
1 Like