What are the top languages to translate my game to?

A lot of Roblox games are getting translated to other languages to encourage non-english-speaking players to play their game.

I was wondering, what would be the top languages to prioritize translation to that would be the most effective in order to get more players?

4 Likes

I’m no translator but I would go with more popular languages, like spanish.

1 Like

I reccommend you to translate the game in Russian, French, German and Spanish.

7 Likes

I am by far not a Translator but I think some good languages to add would be: German, French, Spanish and Russian. What type of game is it?

2 Likes

Focus on the more widely used and most supported (by Roblox) languages. Start out with Spanish, French, and German; and so on.

2 Likes

From the most spoken to the least, according to the robloxians I’ve met:
Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Korean.
Of course, the order might vary slightly for other people.

3 Likes

I think Spanish, Russian, French, and German are the most useful out of these. I am fluent in Korean and I don’t know many Korean natives and I only know a few Italian speakers. :>

1 Like

I really recommend Portuguese and Spanish, I live in Brazil and it’s clear how much Roblox is popular around here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll give you something new, with Roblox now expanding into China, Chinese, your game might be one of the first.

1 Like

I’d say you should go with French, Spanish, and possibly German if you want.

Considering there has been a huge trend over the past few years of India getting more and more online, I would recommend Hindi as well, considering it is also the 3rd most spoken language in the world.