What are the various ways to sell items in Roblox Experiences

Hi @all members,
I’m making an experience in which I will sell the “real products”. Means I’ll get the address and other delivery processes. All I need is what would be the best way to charge the users for the product purchase.
As far as I know, I can only make transactions in Robux in experience. If so, then what are the options I have to sell products and just to charge the users for the same.
Some key points to consider before implement any charge method:

1. Users could buy one item multiple times. (like I can’t use GamePasses)
  2. I could have various products, so I can’t create all “Products in Roblox”. I was thinking to make a list of “Products” according to prices.

Please suggest me the best way to do so. And also mention the percentage I’ll get from that method.

And another question, it will be highly helpful, if any other developer could also sell these products in his/her experience and I’ll get some percentage from the transaction.

I was thinking to create avatar items or clothing items and will sell on Marketplace for Robux. But my question is can I or anyone sell avatar items or clothing in experiences? If so, then please provide me some guidance for the same (How can I implement the same, so anyone could sell my products in his experience).

Thanks for reading,
Please provide your thoughts on this

3 Likes

I’m not sure how you would sell “real products”. Doesn’t Roblox censor sensitive information?

The only way to get users to purchase a product which payments go directly to you are either DevProducts or gamepasses.

Robux taxes are ~30 percent of the prices of the products. There are several Robux tax calculators, which you can search online and use easily.

Can I use avatar items? So, others can also sell my items? (30% Roblox, 30% me and 40% seller/dev).
If possible, then please share the reference to implement the same.

If you want to make it such that users can re-sell avatar items, you will have to make it a Limited UGC. You can see this Roblox Document on reselling avatar items.