What are you working on currently? [2016]

Oh, lucky guess.

Better lighting for an enchanted forest!

14 Likes

Besides the woodgrain and missing lighting as mentioned before you could add some trim around the base of the walls and the windowsill could stick slightly out from the wall.
I spy some of my models :smiley:

2 Likes

Wait what.

A solution?!

I meant to click “like” lol

4 Likes

alright.
thread’s over. it’s been solved.
only took a year, and 5500+ posts.
but we did it. we finally answered what we’re working on.

EDIT:
on a different note, i made a laptop!

for a client
coming soon™ maybe, idk.

8 Likes

thread can’t die.

But can it run crysis 3? /s

1 Like

I thought about trim, but eh.

And yes, ur models r nice. I also used your trees and bushes.

1 Like

Sneak peak of a game I’m making with @Immersor

1 Like

Wasn’t that map made last year though? I’m not trying to be a pain, but I could have sworn I saw the place in the lateregistration user nomination post

it was only 25% done at the time (also the version back then was a lot worse - blocky icicles, undetailed turrets, etc…); just finished everything yesterday :slight_smile:

I originally made a snowy map for his old project (graypoint) which I now turned to the Imperial Outpost in Hoth.

The fabric texture on the bed goes across the bed, not from top to bottom. Also you don’t seem to have anti-alias on based on the door

blob.jpg

Working on the UI for an upcoming game, Boardwalk Tycoon.

Edit: Just noticed I forgot to replace the makeshift back button and move it.

2 Likes

Should we make a new thread for 2017? These what are you making threads could be sorted by year. Might give us a fun contrast too if we go back and see the first post for each year and how much Roblox has grown.

4 Likes

yes.

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-are-you-working-on-currently-2017

2 Likes

Maybe we can get @DataBrain to edit the title to let people know it’s closed. Or maybe even @Lilly_S could close this topic :slight_smile:

If that sounds alright with everybody else

1 Like

happy new year friends! go to the thread ScriptOn linked for the 2017 version

16 Likes