What are you working on currently? [2016]

It looks really good with r15 congrats brah

1 Like

I see that space engineers cockpit

2 Likes

yeah, that’s where i designed the ships, in SE.

also,

3 Likes

Headphone users beware Fixed audio

sorry for potato quality :frowning:

If you guys have fun ideas for stuff to throw and smash in VR send them my way!

20 Likes

Add a few destructible targets to throw stuff at in the distance.

Virtual reality is so freaking cool on roblox. I can’t wait to be able to afford it.

1 Like

I’m loving this new building style :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Added new guarded rails, track guards, lining. :slight_smile:

Pit-stop buildings, coning, rail details coming soon :smiley:

Holy crap. That looks super fun. The audio makes it though - you should try making it into a full game or something, lol

Some fanart for Hexaria :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m not a fan of the lighting, just my opinion but that should be rendered, not green screen projected… and if that was rendered… e.e

Lighting is horrible, sorry.

… why is the pointy end of the reaper (weapon thing, i dont know my melee) pointing upward and not downward?

16 Likes

Oh hey look, someone’s recording me!

Um.

Is this a joke? The lightning is badass.

1 Like

I saw the same thing on lots of other robox videos lol

I kinda mis-clicked with the lightning and just decided to go with it, thought it looked pretty cool. But yeah it wasn’t planned and I kinda rushed the whole thing too.

I wanted to render it but the “Scythe” is one union so I wouldn’t of been able to colour it properly, without a lot of fuss. I guess I should have rendered the guy separately and put it together manually.

The Scythe is at the correct angle but realistically would be angled more forwards which wouldn’t look as good in this camera angle. They aren’t meant to be angled down though, they should always be kept above the shoulders ready to slash downwards.

All of your points are valid. My response is that it’s not meant to be a really polished piece, it’s more of a little side project as a break from other work that I thought was good enough to show to the public.

This happens for all our Hexaria videos too :confused:

Edit:

A Scythe?

1 Like

is it really considered fanart if the developer of the game created it?

promo image is better - i thought someone else created the image, not you.

Yeah, but it’s not really an official image, more like a doodle sort of thing.