What are you working on currently? [2016]

I just finished up a new header image for my website:

4 Likes

Working on another room.

And this is something I have always wanted to build…

Edit: I did adjust the lighting after posting the images.

1 Like

Since MeshParts are coming, I decided to open up Blender for the first time in years and start modeling stuff. I made a sketch of a body I wanted to model for a potential character rig, it still needs a lot of work, but it’s going pretty good so far.

https://i.gyazo.com/941250b4dc294925c4c0c93445eacaee.gif

(PS: I really really really hope user meshes aren’t going to cost us ROBUX, because I plan on using them for like everything)

2 Likes

Been working on some AI for my game, so far just working on some path systems, so far so good.
(The UI is still crap, it will look waaaaaaaaaaay better than this one, I don’t make the UI, someone else is atm)

The ship in this just follows the same path the ship it’s following took.

3 Likes

Depends on the costs it takes to moderate them I guess.

1 Like

Love watching this thread so its about time I post something that I’m actually proud of working on!

WIP “Gold Rush” with @IntellectualBeing :

2 Likes

Decided to start doing some weapon animations. Here’s some hot animating:
progress on sword.gif

17 Likes

Got this built yesterday.

1 Like

Make sure you separate those parts into different objects so you can import them to ROBLOX. (Since meshes will not bend)

Maybe in the future we will be able to publish skeletons and animations as well that go along with these meshes. That doesn’t seem too far-fetched now that they will be allowing people to publish meshes.

<insert cool game logo for The Infection here> 

As you can see I have been busy coding a zombie game… Not a whole lot works right now, still don’t have a clue how I’m going to handle animations, or if I’ll even use animations or what, got to re-write my custom backpack and tools to allow you to pick up gascans and throw them, then I need to actually add in support for player zombies, and stuff… I could really use a second coder who is honest,trustworthy and won’t mind not getting payed until after the game is released…

4 Likes

oh noes, I was going to make a similar game based on the same concept.

1 Like

Yeah, I plan on modeling the body then making ball connections, then I’ll upload each limb piece individually.

Fixed up the proportions of the body a bit and made a new head:

4 Likes

To be perfectly honest this makes me want to make a competing game, but in between my girlfriend, work, and school idk where I would find the time.
Although if I were to make a competing game you better beliebe i’d do it like Elite Dangerous… I love that game.

We’re going in the ED route, but more arcade feel to it. I just want to go into the game, join a pvp match and blow stuff up, which is what I will be doing, though we will have exploration and missions, etc.

The code looks pretty clean.

I absolutely love how that little piece of over the hip armor only goes up when the leg pushes it.

1 Like

It’s an absolute pain to set these armors up, so thanks for the appreciation.

@ghostleader fite me

2 Likes

Yeah??? yeah? I am waiting for ya bud.

i got 6 railguns waiting to 'splode ya bricks

3 Likes