What are you working on currently? (2017)

Several vehicle changes, including new rims @asimo3089 made. @DTF made some awesome subtle environment sounds, and crafted great sound effects for tunnels. Uses reverb, echo, and equalizer (thanks @spotco!)

Here’s an outtake that I was going to use before we recorded a better one if anyone wants to see more footage :smiley:

24 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making more gun models for a game
M93R

Makarov PB, integral supressor

Colt Detective Special

FNX45

M249

12 Likes

Working on a game framework for a secret project:

I feel like by the time I get to the end of designing the framework, I’ll probably have over 25 modules by the time the framework is complete. I don’t see how other games have over 100 scripts.

We have a seven week long class where we need to create a program or a game of our choice. I chose to create PacMan with a map editor.

4 Likes

I’m working on getting a girlfriend. Still don’t really know what it is but it sounds really nice.

(Comedy gold!)

All joking aside, I’ve been working on my own project, an extension of a 2012 project called “Dragon RP” - This new project is focused on being modern. Pictures coming real soon.

Some of its features / cool details:

1 Like

MICHAELSOFT Binbows interface

binbows.gif

10 Likes

please stop what did Law Doors do to you (it’s funny because … bill/law … gates/doors ??)

I created my first open source library :smiley:

What it does:

• Allows the client/server to both have invokable functions that can be called from either side. (Like remote functions)

Why did I make it?

• I needed an easy solution to get data from my bot to my website (separate processes)

Wasn’t to hard to make, and its probably terrible anyway ;p

Things are getting a bit wacky!

EDIT: SCIENCE HAS GONE TOO FAR!

EDIT 2: Idk but it looks cool!

10 Likes

Did some more work on my Unity school project and added a title screen.

I modelled the car in blender (I’m very new to modelling so it’s not too good, when I finished it I realised that I had to flip the entire thing around. And then I had problems with half of the faces rendering inside out so I had to manually flip their normals)
Behind the scenes:
behindthescenes.gif

5 Likes

flying bricks

2 Likes

INTENSE MULTIPLAYER ACTION

Thanks for playing guys!

I felt the music fit those sweet colors that we were using (ignore any bugs you may see pls <3)

2 Likes

Bomberman much?

EDIT:

Yeah, I was just looking at that up.

1 Like

I think you may or may not mean Bomberman, but yeah I drew quite a bit of inspiration from it.

1 Like

I used love2d to help me create a sprite sheet for circle bars. Thanks @loleris for the idea!

I made it more detailed and uploaded to roblox. Final result:

The gif is slow, but it’s actually very smooth ingame. \o/

14 Likes

This is really nice!

2 Likes

monetizationnnnnnnn

4 Likes

I’m not working on anything, But my Body is working on recovering from pneumonia, But in all seriousness I’m working on setting up a web-forum for ro-trek After, I recover of course.

1 Like

So I accidentally took a 2 year hiatus from working seriously on anything, because I felt discouraged, but in mid January I decided I should just commit, so I’m working on a game loosly based off of a mixture of spleef, ‘the floor is lava’, deathrun, and the darkness. It’s mostly just framework atm, but I do have one map two thirds done, and a half finished lobby;

I have 4 pics posted here
Here’s one of them:

Hopefully I’ll have more interesting stuff to post in the future

6 Likes