What are you working on currently? (2017)

I’m planning out my first ever computer build! It’s a sin that I haven’t already as a computer science student. Here’s the parts I have so far! (I won’t build it until I have more space in my room but these parts have reduced prices currently so I snagged them whilst I could)

My part list currently: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VkprCy

All this is coming from devex :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have that same keyboard. I love it :smiley:

I recommend getting these though. The keys are really loud without them https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K73IE1C/

1 Like

DevEx forever man :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind if I annoy people too much with it :smiley:

5 Likes

mixing smooth terrain and low poly meshes I made

12 Likes

If the textures would be fixed so they do not stretch so much it would look perfect. For now it’s cool but my eyes can’t really focus on anything else than melting stones.

4 Likes

I don’t have the original .blend files so I can’t fix the texturing I don’t think ;-;(without redoing it which I’ll eventually do)

And I’m afraid of using Texture objects as I’ve been told they cause more performance issues

Select the mesh and export to .obj? :stuck_out_tongue:
(Right-click in explorer)

1 Like

Reworked part of my scripting in my game engine.
In addition to the operations in this picture you can use: +=, -=, *=, /=
AND if you perform an operation on say… a Vector2 with a Vector4, the result will be upcasted to a
Vector4, so that means the Vectors can inherently be Mutation interfaces aswell.

More operators to come: v1>>v2 (v1 lerp to v2), v1<<v2 (v2 lerp to v1), v1>>=(v2, ratio) (controlled lerp, for inbuilt easing.)

ea34a1ed2044185144ea2369027bdcaa81db3ba7.png

In the future I’ll probably add %, %=, rounding, inverting, negating operators to the Vector classes.
EDIT: I didn’t write out one of the lines right, is #prints Vector3(.3333,.6666,1) heh

2 Likes

Been working major overtime on Kingdom Chaos. This tweet has a vid showing some new skills hot off the press today

EDIT: Uploaded to youtube

17 Likes

Sigh, I guess its time to start learning how to render… if I actually get the time to learn that is.

3 Likes

:o I see a car, I’m already hooked…

That car’s really going places

I’ll see myself out

I don’t really like showing what I’m working on in fear of looking like I’m trying to be a show-off. However, this build is going to get abandoned so I might as well show you guys before I move on to my main project.

22 Likes

The bright gold accents are neat. It is a good variation that I haven’t seen much of in Roblox aesthetics.

1 Like

There’s nothing to fear; in fact I’d rather if you show of you work because I get to see how impressive other users build’s are. And I must say I really love the overall contrasting yellow, juxtaposition with the darker colours really make the rich gold fortune feel. I really like what you did. :happy4:
Keep up the good work. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I take pride in my work I’m totally a showoff no regrets
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Working on my menu finally…

24 Likes

tmw you drop 32 fps just because you changed menus

4 Likes