What are you working on currently? (2017)

insert wood reviewer face here

2 Likes

Check out this knife that looks like a cross between a noob and a linkedSword:

(and maybe also looks a little bit like a mermaid too)

11 Likes

Since I’ve got a job, I’ve learned a lot about managing projects properly. I’m gonna try to apply what I’ve learned and start making a game on my weekends. It’ll be aviation-based, of course. I’ll be sure to post here in coming weeks with whatever work I’ve done.

I’ve struggled with making games that are fun. They’re fun to make, just not very fun or engaging to play. But after doing a lot of thinking and research, I think I’ve got an idea that might actually be fun and fast-paced. It won’t struggle with mundane gameplay like Perilous Skies or Angels Fifteen (my two aerial dogfighting games from past years).

My working title is “Fox One” (a phrase you would say when firing a certain type of missile). I’m incorporating full-fledged matchmaking for it. I already have a server built, running, and programmed to handle it. (I’ll probably move it to an AWS-hosted server eventually.)

I’ll be looking for help soon too. Builders and graphics designers.

9 Likes

#Kord Machine Gun

15 hours of work, 2 maybe 3 remodels, and pretty much entirely made from guesswork and eyeballing. Reference imagery was hard to find an inconsistent with detailing.

cc @ouohello

10 Likes

Extra Stages are finally returning to Sound Volblox, as the Zennou Arts System

Players can choose from one Extra Stage, as the Divine segment, being Gekkou Ranbu by P*Light
Then, players will be able to choose one of two One More Extra Stage songs representing Light or Dark, being Harpuia (Light) or Black Emperor (Dark).

On another note, it sucks working without a mouse when you’re so used to using one.
Also, the trackpad on this laptop stops responding while you’re using the keyboard, and it makes it super hard to develop.

3 Likes

Only builders? No modelers?

1 Like

Or modelers. Whatevs

1 Like

That UI looks sick dude. 9.6/10

working on some knives

14 Likes

#Lawl rocket wuancha11111

(M72 LAW, my favorite RPG from history.)

6 Likes

Working on some GFX in prep for a showcase

1 Like

My first, serious attempt at building a gun in years; I’m not too disappointed.

You guys should expect a pretty large post from me in the coming days. I’m running out of time to release my game, and things only get more intense, sometimes stressful, and, in a way, somewhat invigorating.

I’ve been developing on Roblox for about eight years. It’s about time I’m putting my skills to the test. Working in an intensive ten week internship while balancing this ambitious goal on Roblox is pretty stressful, but it’s something that gives me that purpose.

5 Likes

With the recoil on that thing i’d probably have a black eye in 2 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks epic though!

Oooooh ive shot one of these irl :33
have all my likes

Not much to show that’s public except that i made a cross-server announcement system for phantom forces
c90441cce8fe3015d21777bc3c57000471177f51.png

You may of seen some announcements already, most likely was me.

1 Like

The noob-arm crossguards are brilliant! This would make a great 3D-printed handle for knife or letter opener gift.

Q-Clash skins are on their way!

7d1c3b44726d224e527e72d2b7bf994d9c8d1fd4.gif

4e8b1dea2c6136a2bca0907124232859caeb17c7.gif

1c518d2fdb64db463530cb964a22b6ce76c1f15b.gif

I also made this knife yesterday. Not related to Q-Clash, but hey, this is all about sharing work, right?

3370df55e326c8b06c82cb3f9381faeeb853b70d.gif

17 Likes

Thanks! The letter opener idea is a good one.

Good day fleshy mammals

9 Likes

now animate it