What are you working on currently? (2017)

I recently picked up Blender and messed around with it for a few days which resulted in this render:

Credit to @YasuYoshida for the map, and special thanks to @maplestick for his wonderful Material Essentials for Blender. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

#M2A1

(under 3.8k poly)

8 Likes

Ya probably should fix that. I do gotta admit that was pretty funny yesterday tho, LOL.

@Crykee

sees second last picture

god im so immature.

1 Like

g fluffing g.

Right? How dare @maplestick think of the sky as phallic.

Different NPC chats based on the time of day

7 Likes

Made a dropship

25 Likes

Rhyles?

?

I’m not Rhyles

I know. You remind me a lot of his FPS game, which I just checked and found out that you’re the builder. Can’t wait to see what you two make!

We stopped working on games like 1-2 years ago due to Rhyles losing the motivation to work on the FPS sadly. :’(

I am hoping to remake the game in the future though.

3 Likes

#SVD Sniper Rifle / Dragunov

(few details are purposefully left out to keep the model as low in polygonal count as possible)

8 Likes

Fast particles test. They even support z-sorting and collision detection. This demo shows me shooting 1800/sec.

I’ll probably end up using these for some guns I’m working on.

13 Likes

These are LineHandleAdornments right? Curious how you are sorting them, I always find that to be the impractical part. (since AFAIK all handleadornments do not have proper Z-sorting with other objects at the same ZIndex, and sorting them efficiently in Lua seems a pain to figure out)

I made the snake game for Windows Error Simulator :slight_smile:

fa805e5549a5f0ab73c0f11a7686b6e4d5b356a8.gif

7 Likes

Pretty disappointed that it doesn’t error when you die.

8 Likes

Yep

Do you sort them yourself at every X frames / when the camera moves enough, or something more sophisticated?