What are you working on currently? (2017)

Its what I do too.
@Widgeon I like the hybird look of the RPG-7 and SMAW

1 Like

One of my older abandoned builds:

5 Likes

Boarding stairs are done.

Had a “Hobby Show” at school which people showcased stuff they did not many people knew of.

Well I left my comfort zone and did a presentation on roblox, (mostly me talking)

1 Like

Inspiration

583fac32c600ecdcc6b83c0c698f04b2ac916360.png

I think this’ll do for a demo place’s name and title logo thingy

8 Likes

To fix Hide Details thing :slight_smile:
http://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-to-properly-use-hide-details/33438

2 Likes

finally got that those pesky attachments to work.
wooo

5 Likes

…I finally decided to learn about universes and use them…

10 Likes

Are you using Motor6Ds for steering? I’ve tried using them for turning (with basic spring+prismatic suspension), but it was extremely jittery.

1 Like

nah, i’m just using a hinge constraint, and lerping the lower and upper limit.

So I converted my custom animation system keyframes to roblox:

I’ma see if I can get that meme dance converted too (need to convert meme dance to my newer animation system.)

Meme dance:

If anyone wants it, I can send.

4 Likes

Motorcycles

You haven’t seen motorcycles quite like this in Roblox before :wink:
Look at that suspension! This uses some of the new spring math I derived that I posted here a while ago.
These are SO fun to drive :open_mouth:

These are two wheeled physics vehicles. No invisible four wheel fakes allowed! Torques are applied to keep it upright. It can do loop de loops because of momentum, and can also fall over (but I made it pretty hard because it’s more fun to be upright). Suspension, traction, friction are per-wheel. Back wheel has a more springy suspension.

(Coming to Jailbreak this weekend! These are not the final product. Subject to tweaking and more features)

EDIT: Sounds will be tweaked heavily lol
EDIT2: OH MAN I got new sounds and they are :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Turn down the volume of the gif in this post because the sounds are now OLD and bad
EDIT3: New gif https://streamable.com/xf28s
EDIT4: You can now play with these in Jailbreak! Find them by the sand dunes.

40 Likes

so hot :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You’re one of those people that makes me wish I could learn by osmosis as I’m pretty sure that’s the only way I could ever keep up with you.

9 Likes

Opinions anyone .3.?

1 Like

Whats it for tho? Armour?

Something that’ll blow their minds <3 A big project my team Insomnis is working on.

I mean, it looks fine. But its hard to give a proper opinion since it depends what its being applied too, lol.

All I can give out now is that it’s for one of the many games we’re making.
1ab37cf5cbbf1aefc9b58606f4481be1356ba2e2.png

6 Likes

Looks pretty cool :+1: