What are you working on currently? (2017)

Since I started playing Metroid Prime again, I decided to do this
with an arm cannon model off free meshes because I couldn’t be bothered to make one of my own for this

I’m actually pretty proud of this, being my first real attempt at both custom character physics and an FPS-style demo

16 Likes

Looks really good and smooth, are you working on a battle royal game? I’m kinda getting the PUBG feels from this.

:wink:

-Insert clickbait Youtube video named I BET YOU HAVENT SEEN A PLANE SYSTEM DO THIS-

My plane system will work on mobile, more for emergencies or people like me who have a controller for it.
Also, no, this isn’t the first. Crazyman32 had mobile controls working for his. It isn’t new, but it does work.

3 Likes

requiring a private module maybe?
Idk if that works haven’t tried it

It’s High Noon
:slight_smile:

It’s High Moon
:slight_smile:

Has replication changed?
Do I no longer have to manually interpolate player positions for smoothness?

Private modules can’t be required in Studio for security reasons. ScriptOn will never release his plugin if he wants the source code to be private because it’s impossible to protect something the client has to know about to run (which, again, is why private modules can’t be required in Studio)

1 Like

All awesome but…
the moment when you walked up the spiral stairs → rip my eyes :dizzy_face:
And the Z-Fighting on the circe thing :stuck_out_tongue:
I love the gun the most :grinning:

1 Like

:musical_note: Sittin’ on the dock of the bay :musical_note:

Hooked is a fishing game that has been in progress since the beginning of time
but it is finally taking shape I believe.

Standing at the pier

[/details]

Got him on the hook

Heres a view of what it looks like underwater

[details=Whats better than getting some food at Red Bloxster?
]

8 Likes

Definitely. I’ll probably add those later.

1 Like

Red Bloxser

8 Likes

Call me weird for saying dis but it looks cute >,>

New game idea: Grow and Raise A Red Bloxster

3 Likes

Pls do it. Even if its bad, Just do it. :uhh:

Finally finished the Zygarde model, also fixed Magearna’s color palette thanks to Color3! <3

10 Likes

Got rbxmk’s documentation up to date, so it’s maybe usable without needing to fumble around in the dark. To make this post interesting, here are some diagrams. Don’t worry about their content.

4 Likes

Sketchy Motel WIP.

5 Likes

Combined some assets from @VordonZon & @IDontHaveAUse and created a clothing system. Now we have clothes on rigs :smiley:

9 Likes