What are you working on currently? (2017)

But seriously though. that looks really cool!

meanwhile: i made some icons for all the towers in the Tower defense game i made

7 Likes

Did you make the outlines in Blender? That’s a really neat design!

Yes. i used the built in Freestyle rendering option

1 Like

me trying to make a mossberg

6 Likes

Maybe even just bobbing up and down a little?

1 Like

I can barely see any artifacts, it’s really nice!

1 Like

Trying to see how I can improve a basic room with the addition of minimal progress hindering assets;
Before;

After;

I rather like the new lighting. This is on Cascaded.

I still want to keep the game colourful and vibrant, I’m not sure if using things like this might hinder that.

6 Likes

Made some knives in studio

9 Likes

Arms

10 Likes

Is this a remake of that nintendo switch boxing game?

2 Likes

Thanks my dude! Also, what do you mean by artifacts?

1 Like

Which is surprisingly fun.

1 Like

Does the water stop bullets? I emptied a clip of the CBJ gun at someone without armor that was completely underwater, yet he didn’t die

1 Like

Nope :joy: I just felt like making some easy to setup inverse kinematic arms for use in some future game ideas. Having long lanky arms grab onto objects etc can make a simple game much more fun.

It could be easily incorporated into a boxing game though which would prove funny.

1 Like

but do they glow

6 Likes

Yeah. It’ll be fixed when I add bullet penetration.

1 Like

Hello everybody!

Since our game, Floopcity, is quickly approaching an MVP public beta release, co-developers cowbear16 and myself wanted to release a short blurb on our development progress over the past several months!

Floopcity aims to provide an expansive, immersive, and unique experience for its players. While social-games are nothing new, we hope that our strengths and appeal target those weaknesses.

Explore and hang out with friends, play exciting minigames to win coins and prizes, unlock new clothing and accessories to customize your character, buy furniture and design your own room and much, much more!

We hope you’re as excited as we are!

For anyone who has not seen one my countless development tweets, please take a look at our twitters @polarpanda16 and @cowbear16 , for even more information on the game and updates as a release approaches.

6 Likes

thanks for the nightmares

2 Likes

I think it’s quite beautiful. Him and my Alien would get along well.image

6 Likes

I drew a materking.

2 Likes