What are you working on currently? (2017)

Been working on my cafe!

9 Likes

Car goals…
Made this render today, petty satisfied with how it turned out. You just gotta love teslas

Model X

4 Likes

Quick effects and final touches…Touché!

3 Likes

Thats how the entire ship is going to be, such a long process. Ill post this again when its more done.

1 Like

user interface

12 Likes

That floor pattern is tripping me out to the max. :tired_face: Incredible work!

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Tesla’s, but the X looks like a H.

Have you tried making the background white instead of grey?

I think perhaps a gradient from left to right (grey to white) in order to seperate it from the skybox might be beneficial

The menu look like that.
It was grey to show exactly where to click for the new players.

2 Likes

? You don’t mean this right, im hoping your mistaken…
https://inhabitat.com/tesla-unveils-designs-for-a-plug-in-hybrid-mobile-home/

12 Likes

Some sort of machine?

9 Likes

I just saw a blue one today, still my favorite vehicle of all time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After a while, I’ve finally finished those bestiary creatures for @Dev0mar and @keetkaat!

I’m also making big progress on @hoshpup’s plants! :smile:

Finally, I also contributed 20 knifes for @AbstractAlex and @Sharksie’s game; Knife Capsules!

12 Likes

Sometimes it’s hard not to mourn over abandoned projects of which so much was put into (put on the new lighting system to see what it would have looked like)

7 Likes

Publically, this is all I’ve done in a month.

Privately this is all I’ve done:
[REDACTED]
So yeah, been a busy dragoooony

stuff

I don’t draw often, this is the first thing I’ve drawn digitally in a month and looks more canine then dragon. rip.

1 Like

Hey not a bad dragon, though I feel like you can lower the poly count by 5k and have the same quality of mesh.

Been working on cool shenanigans.
Got tired of having to prettify my own code, and thanks to Studio’s string.dump outputting real Lua 5.1 bytecode decided to start working on a decompiler (wip) to auto-prettify the code for me.
Hurray for laziness!

This looks like an H.

2 Likes