What are you working on currently? (2017)

Finally started on that Simon Stalenhag based project I said I was gonna start on.

14 Likes

Naw man it’s totally from Halo.

I’m about 4 days into this project from scratch , lots of sedentary life and tea. :laughing:
Working with @bizbot19(who’s building) on a small game we hope to release by Halloween.

Got some basic stuff done.
Movement, animations, logic cases, and simple gun stuff. It’s my first attempt at guns but it’s all going decently well so far.

External Media
19 Likes

Yeah, might want to recode the guns before release :skull:

The recoil is too jumpy is all.

1 Like

Yeah, I plan on lowering the recoil. Was just for testing

I tried my little project in Future Is Bright, I fell in love a lot more with it
.AmazingFactory4
And here’s one with a little post processing.

14 Likes

Looks pretty amazing to me so far.

3 Likes

As opposed to having that grainy effect play, why not have it act as an exposure change?
When you turn the nightvision on your eyes have to adjust, so you can’t really see anything, but then it gets more focused as time goes by.

I originally based it off of Splinter Cell’s NV

1 Like

Been recoding my game from scratch

4 Likes

That’s beautiful

Man that looks awesome! I love the realistic shooting animation and the bullets flying out. However as others have pointed, the gun is a little too shaky (recoil?)
I hope to learn how to make guns in the future once I finish with my current projects :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I quite like them personally, but that also may be because I know what they’re for.

No more teleporting pinballs!
https://i.gyazo.com/c1ff0adeed029c70aa8ba13444099f14.mp4

23 Likes

There’s a roblox physics engineer somewhere who just saw this video and yelled in joy.

19 Likes

This just finished uploading; here’s a smoother and better view of what’s going on under the table:

17 Likes

Playing around with materials! I think this nailed it. Wonder if people would like me to do a bunch textures for them. :thinking:

3 Likes

I made an Anthropological comic about dogs

I’m not sure what this has to do with Roblox development but I’ll find a way, give me a few weeks.

9 Likes

Adopt and raise a cute wolf (DOG UPDATE!)

3 Likes