What are you working on currently? (2017)

Nothing now, haha. Only a little project I’ve been doing in my spare time.

Gonna make a “Starve Yourself Simulator”

Oh no! It better not rival my “Get Fat Simulator”!

What’s the body deformation like compared with other versions of the same concept?

Pretty similar to Weight Lifting Simulator.

Sounds wonderful.

1 Like

Why NLua?
You know you can use P/Invoke and import the functions from the Lua DLL right? I think making your own solution is a lot more flexible especially in wrapping the API.
I did it sometime ago with help: Embedding Lua in C# with P/Invoke - General and Gameplay Programming - GameDev.net

Scourage’s link is outdated his wrapper is here: GitHub - bholcomb/luaSharp: Simple C# bindings to the Lua C API.

After finishing these abominations…

I cleansed myself in completing this poll vehicle.

The paint is left to be desired as it’s pretty much an open book at this point.

11 Likes

How long does it take you to model these sort of things?

I stalled on the P-47D (2 months in the making) but the ACS-64 up there with the whole set took me 4-5 Days.

I love it let me play

I couldn’t resist drawing this. I love it so much. The Pumpkingeist.

14 Likes

TextureMap

Just a little haha thing I did with @JohnDrinkin’s bomb.

9 Likes

This is clearly how you play pinball…right?

Every element on the board (except for teleporting the balls back to the launch solenoid, when they fall out) is simulated using constraints.

I’m still designing the board, and I’m hoping to have some game modes and such planned out soon.

11 Likes

I had tried to make a pinball type thing before PGS was introduced… didn’t go well.

also. sometimes it’s the little things that turn out nice.

for example, these markers for indicating interaction zones. (just like in farm sim!)

4 Likes

How to lose respect as a developer in one simple step

4 Likes

You gotta follow the latest trends man!

But people will grow tired of that trend and move on…

1 Like

So long as it makes people money and new ones come out, people WILL try them. Obbies and tycoons used to be a luxury of the past until users found out they could revive it and make tons off of such a simple concept.

1 Like

shield/health system for a new game that I totally didn’t steal from mass effect

9 Likes